real time web analytics
Report - - Found old glassware | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Found old glassware

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Aimez

28DL Member
28DL Member
Not sure where else to post but I know there are a few tip diggers on here and I posted about some stuff I found before as seems an old tip was on our land once. I found these i found no information online apart from the one with the screw in lid W M Barnard is a glass manufaturer (duh!).

They read Hailsham Butcher with WM M Barnard & Sons on the back on the screw lid not sure what is made of it is ceramic feeling it says J.L Butcher Hailsham maybe this is bottled water but off no company comes up when i search.
P1020998.jpg

P1030001.jpg

The second reads this bottle is lent by T.Foord Waldron & must be returned the logo with a hand and that start cross thing you see on German army uniforms in the centre. On the bottom it says E.B & Co Ld then a number hard to make out.
P1020997.jpg

If no one on here can suggest anythign is there a mroe sepcific forum or perosn who is clued up on this? I live in a house built in 1743 that used to have a water Mill here with lots of land so I find this stuff interesting. Any help much appreciated :D

EbenezerCruse

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi there,
I realise that this post of yours is quite old and wondered if you still had the bottle? I know quite a bit about this Butcher company and hoped you still had the bottle so as to chat about it.
Thanks

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Hi there,
I realise that this post of yours is quite old and wondered if you still had the bottle? I know quite a bit about this Butcher company and hoped you still had the bottle so as to chat about it.
Thanks

The user hasn't been online since 2016 so sadly I doubt you'll get an answer.

Silverjay

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi there,
Thanks
Hi i have the same bottle but without a stopper I would love to.know a bit more about it