real time web analytics
Fox Brothers, Tonedale Mill and Dye Works, Wellington, June 2023 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Fox Brothers, Tonedale Mill and Dye Works, Wellington, June 2023

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

TheTimeChamber

Torch Wavker
Regular User
Sexy stuff - the first photo of the Dye works shows some lovely tiles (and remains of an electric motor), I missed that part when I went :(

tarkovsky

SWC
Regular User
Sexy stuff - the first photo of the Dye works shows some lovely tiles (and remains of an electric motor), I missed that part when I went :(

Thanks! Yeah, a lot going on in that little room, atmosphere wise, considering it's pretty empty. Here's another couple of pics.

IMG_8269.jpg

IMG_8270.jpg

tayloressque

28DL Member
28DL Member
Damn These pictures are insane! Does anyone know if the site is still accessible to explore, my brain is brimming with creative endeavours shot here

Seffy

Staff member
Damn These pictures are insane! Does anyone know if the site is still accessible to explore, my brain is brimming with creative endeavours shot here
Not sure this place will ever be inaccessible! It's a staple of the British UE scene and has been fairly/very easy for as long as I have been doing this

jezzyboo

28DL Regular User
Regular User
love them black and white pics looks like they could have been taken forty years ago make it look so retro :thumb

Who has read this thread (Total: 259) View details