real time web analytics
Report - - Frenchay Hospital, Bristol - July 2014 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Frenchay Hospital, Bristol - July 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Camera Shy

Old enough to know better
Regular User
As to be expected, try and do people a favour and keep off radar and the goon squad couldn't care less

This is the last time we will be 'hiding' stuff in NP, enough is enough!

Couldn't agree more, fkin bellends plastering it all over facebook today even "checking in" using the actual hospital location.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Well like has been said this will be an absolute clusterfuck as far as the NHS is concerned and no doubt their google alerts will be pinging away now :rolleyes:

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Well like has been said this will be an absolute clusterfuck as far as the NHS is concerned and no doubt their google alerts will be pinging away now :rolleyes:

Yep.

It's not fun being shafted by the NHS, trust me on that. They don't just hire lawyers, they hire whole law companies and cost isn't a factor.

They'll find you and I'm not covering any facebook exploring bollocks.

The Stig

Urbex = Nosey Bastard
28DL Full Member
Couldn't agree more, fkin bellends plastering it all over facebook today even "checking in" using the actual hospital location.

What a bell end and such a stupid move, and they wondering what they done wrong?? (Shaking head)

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Right can we stop linking stuff to other sites, I thought I made the position clear on the other thread, for anyone who missed it here it is once more

Let me make this very clear, 28 is in no way associated with the recent goonage here

As for pictures do what you want with them and don't cry a river if shit hits the fan

I've heard about some of what was let's just say not exactly lying around and in no way will we be hosting any of that on here!

Would have thought people would have had a bit more common sense over such places, but seemingly not

I'm not going to keep tidying threads up either, it's easier just to remove them rather than keep piss balling about