real time web analytics
Report - - FRONTLINE PAINTBALL battlefield-formby jan 16 | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - FRONTLINE PAINTBALL battlefield-formby jan 16

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Alyxxxx

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice report. I ended up on here due to people being around Pinetops too, so to pass the time I walked on to this paintball field and snapped a few pics... I didn't go right the way in lilke you did and I'm pretty gutted as I didn't actually realise that it was abandoned!! I'll have to pay another visit.

mrlister2000

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's called Go Commando now. I wonder if any legal action was taken for trespassing, and if Terry Mac is owner of Go Commando?

Stiletto

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I live in this area, and Go Commando (paintball site) is definitely still in business. I know the owner :)

As an aside, i asked if Shorrocks (the adjoining nightclub) was alarmed as someone started earlier in thread, and he says not.

Alyxxxx

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I live in this area, and Go Commando (paintball site) is definitely still in business. I know the owner :)

As an aside, i asked if Shorrocks (the adjoining nightclub) was alarmed as someone started earlier in thread, and he says not.
I got in to the night club and it wasn’t alarmed but that was a while back. Apparently it is now.