real time web analytics
Report - - Fullers Earth Works - Redhill | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Fullers Earth Works - Redhill

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

pepperplant

Luigi
28DL Full Member
I know this has been done a hundred times before but thought I'd get a few reports up today. So I went to visit on Monday. Place is easy to get into. No security whatsoever. All the cabins are burnt out. All the fences are down. But if you are planning on attending this place be really careful of the gantrys and stairs. They are incredibly unstable!
I won't add many photos but thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_2167.JPG
    IMG_2167.JPG
    194.3 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_2171.JPG
    IMG_2171.JPG
    174.1 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2178.JPG
    IMG_2178.JPG
    168.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2185.JPG
    IMG_2185.JPG
    261.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2187.JPG
    IMG_2187.JPG
    225.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2192.JPG
    IMG_2192.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 25

Grom

Camera Drowner
Regular User
The place is a deathtrap. Those gantrys and walkways have been pretty sketchy for a while now. Not to mention all the asbestos.

pepperplant

Luigi
28DL Full Member
For some reason my photos haven't uploaded! I'll have to check shortly. There were loads of kids there when we went but they thought we were security and started running from the top down, we told them to stop incase they fell but obviously they didn't adapt the surroundings.

pigeonboy

Be gentle
28DL Full Member
My s.o lives in redhill so i make weekly trips here, its really gone to shit in the past few months, it used to be so beautiful :( theres a youth centre and pub/school sorta buildings off to the side of factory, im not sure if you found them but they are really interesting

Grom

Camera Drowner
Regular User
My s.o lives in redhill so i make weekly trips here, its really gone to shit in the past few months, it used to be so beautiful :( theres a youth centre and pub/school sorta buildings off to the side of factory, im not sure if you found them but they are really interesting

A lot of the admin office bits and social club have gone to shit recently too. A lot of the bar area has been ripped out.