real time web analytics
Geordies wanting to get into urbex | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Geordies wanting to get into urbex

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Lmcnallyxx

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi all! I live near Newcastle upon Tyne and I can’t seem to find anywhere to explore, everywhere I try is either heavily guarded or has already been demolished ….. can anyone suggest any good locations that aren’t too far, thank you x

dansgas1000

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Hi and welcome to the forum. Just because a place is heavily guarded doesn't mean you can't still give them a try. I've found that a lot of places with heavy security and difficult ways of entering have actually turned out to be a lot easier than expected but of course that is not always the case. Do a search on the forum with the keywords of large towns nearby and Newcastle and tick 'search titles only' to help you find places and I am sure you will find something of interest. Good luck :thumb

chills

Queller of the uprising
Hi all! I live near Newcastle upon Tyne and I can’t seem to find anywhere to explore, everywhere I try is either heavily guarded or has already been demolished ….. can anyone suggest any good locations that aren’t too far, thank you x

Welcome to the site! People won’t usually give out locations openly to a newbie without any content.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!