real time web analytics
An ex urban explorer wanting to get back into it | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

An ex urban explorer wanting to get back into it

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

DBAexplorinv

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi, I used to do lots of exploring videos on YouTube few years ago. Does anybody know any great places “frozen in time” are my favourite. Around Huddersfield?

Exploring with Andy

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
Hi and welcome. YouTube videos never go down particularly well around here, but if you're willing to contribute to the forum then all good. Use the search tool to search specific locations; there will be plenty of previous reports on locations around Huddersfield.

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
Welcome to 28. Yeah videos aren't really popular on here, it tends to be more of a photography community.

chills

Queller of the uprising
Hi, I used to do lots of exploring videos on YouTube few years ago. Does anybody know any great places “frozen in time” are my favourite. Around Huddersfield?

Welcome to the site! As mentioned, YouTube doesn’t usually cut the mustard around here, nor will people be willing to give out locations openly to a newbie.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!