real time web analytics
Wanting to turn this into an actual hobby | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Wanting to turn this into an actual hobby

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

dan65

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello, I've been to a few places before but never anything too scary. I had really enjoyed how exciting exploring these places where and tbh i never knew anything like this existed at all.
I don't really know what else to write abt what I've done so far as its not much. If anyone has any tips to find abandoned places I'd be happy to hear as I'm quite clueless as I've only discovered
the places I've been to through friends. I understand this is my first post and I'm not expecting any actual locations but some tips would be appreciated.

FreshFingers

Choose life, choose tunnels
Regular User
What sort of places do you take an interest in? If you're not actually sure, maybe search through the different areas of the forum and see if anything stands out.

Don't force it as a hobby because it's a social media 'thing' to do at the momenf, as if it's not something you really find interesting and willing to put effort in, you'll quickly drop it. If you are definitely on for it, something will shine to you.

It really does take effort and dedication to be able to explore a lot of things on here, and with that comes self reward. I like a nice tunnel myself, and a few other wierdos do too, but they're a nice bunch of peeps.

Have a sniff around, pick or research something easy and safe, put a simple and concise report up.

dan65

28DL Member
28DL Member
What sort of places do you take an interest in? If you're not actually sure, maybe search through the different areas of the forum and see if anything stands out.

Don't force it as a hobby because it's a social media 'thing' to do at the momenf, as if it's not something you really find interesting and willing to put effort in, you'll quickly drop it. If you are definitely on for it, something will shine to you.

It really does take effort and dedication to be able to explore a lot of things on here, and with that comes self reward. I like a nice tunnel myself, and a few other wierdos do too, but they're a nice bunch of peeps.

Have a sniff around, pick or research something easy and safe, put a simple and concise report up.
Right now i don't have any idea what I'm interested in so I'm just gonna try and find whatever. From what I've done so far i have had a lot of fun but you are right about forcing it so im just gonna see how it goes. Thank you tho

Last edited:

chills

Queller of the uprising
Hello, I've been to a few places before but never anything too scary. I had really enjoyed how exciting exploring these places where and tbh i never knew anything like this existed at all.
I don't really know what else to write abt what I've done so far as its not much. If anyone has any tips to find abandoned places I'd be happy to hear as I'm quite clueless as I've only discovered
the places I've been to through friends. I understand this is my first post and I'm not expecting any actual locations but some tips would be appreciated.

Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions! ✌🏻