real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - Getting high @ Drakelow | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News Getting high @ Drakelow

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Bs7671, it was just the 15th edition when I served my time, I was obsessed with Bs5750 at one point in my working career and it wasnt voluntary either, I got grey hairs for some other fucker :)

Els

Obsessed with BS7671
Regular User
Bs7671, it was just the 15th edition when I served my time, I was obsessed with Bs5750 at one point in my working career and it wasnt voluntary either, I got grey hairs for some other fucker :)

Being a bit of an academic, I had no problem with the exams, it was the C & G 2391 practical for the testing that gave me a shed load of grief. Failed it first time :( Had a big plan for a career change to be a sparx but it never panned out. But I still love a bit of electrical engineering.

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Being a bit of an academic, I had no problem with the exams, it was the C & G 2391 practical for the testing that gave me a shed load of grief. Failed it first time :( Had a big plan for a career change to be a sparx but it never panned out. But I still love a bit of electrical engineering.

I aint been sparking for years but have mates who are still sparking and one of them does okay driving around all day PAT testing stuff, leastways his Rangerover tells me so :)
I struggled too and ended up moving from a Btec to a day release C&Guilds course (it was all the calculations and theory that I couldnt grasp) but working on the tools in a shipyard for the other 4days a week made the practical bit easy, kinda the opposite to you.
Hey ELS is an academic, Sounds much better than ELS is a Cnut :thumb
I think if I was gonna career change it would be a Gas Fitter, when you pass the gas safe test they give you a special printer that prints A0 sheets of tenners :) ... Truth.