Web
Analytics
Report - - Gilford Mill, Banbridge NI -20\01\08 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Gilford Mill, Banbridge NI -20\01\08

BillAnd

Badass dare devil gangsta
28DL Full Member
Team NI explore - myself, Zcott, Irishmanlost and our first meet up with Pacie.

This is another one of NIs Linen Mills earmarked for 'renovation'. Work started a few years ago, but plans fell through. the place is tied up pretty tight, but you can see where the developers have been in and started / stopped.

The top two floors have double glazed windows where the work had been done.

IMGP2664tn.jpg

Irishmanlost wandering between the mills - the major part being to his right

IMGP2670tn.jpg

The chimney

IMGP2676tn.jpg

IMGP2681tn.jpg

Giant Hogweed - the lads are sick of me going on about it

IMGP2682tn.jpg

Fresh water? I think not!

IMGP2683tn.jpg

IMGP2697tn.jpg

Pink walls

IMGP2703tn.jpg

Crumbling floors make for increased attention to detail

IMGP2713tn.jpg

IMGP2717tn.jpg

IMGP2749tn.jpg

MFI ? NOT ! original solid pine units

IMGP2742tn.jpg

IMGP2759tn.jpg

The council are pushing hard to get this re-developement site up and running again.