real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - Gloucestershire Echo - 21/02/2009 | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News Gloucestershire Echo - 21/02/2009

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

clebby

( . Y . )
Regular User
A similar article to the one featured in The Citizen also appeared in the Gloucestershire Echo, a sister paper that is distributed in Cheltenham instead of Gloucester. I'm assuming the article appears again in the Stroud paper.

It's virtually the same as the Citizen article - it just cuts out the bit about Cashes Green Hospital and instead talks about the Odeon in Cheltenham and the NCB Coal Research Establishment at Stoke Orchard, with a different layout and some different images, which, once again, they have stolen. :mad:

It also has some new text, such as "Thrillseekers defying the law..." I also get a nice enlarged quote at the end. :eek:

IMG_7043-1.jpg

IMG_7044.jpg

IMG_7045.jpg

Also, in the "Opinion" section of the paper, this popped up - including my name. They're acting like I'm worse than Hitler...

IMG_7046.jpg

:crazy

Last edited:

LiamCH

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You scum George. Have you no consideration whatsoever? If I had known you were up to these insane stunts, I would never have gone to West Park with you.

Lurk

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Oooo a "Strange Pastime" what do they think you get upto, dress in strange clothes or something?

Oh I forgot about that some go UE WITHOUT Clothes, now that's strange makes you wonder where they keep the rope and tackle:D

clebby

( . Y . )
Regular User
You scum George. Have you no consideration whatsoever? If I had known you were up to these insane stunts, I would never have gone to West Park with you.

hehe im sorry liam, im currently in my room thinking about what ive done. :( ive also been grounded by mummy and daddy - no more exploring for 2 months :eek:

im only kidding, everyones fine with it, proud almost :gay

i cant believe that the echo are acting as if i have just massacred 15,000 starving african children, wtf!

Last edited:

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
They're so quick to jump on the same gay old bandwagon that they always overlook the great stories they could run alongside the pictures.

Da-Mop

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
My parents arn't happy either. After the Coal Reaserch they think you got me into it and think you decieved me. Oh well.

I can't believe they didn't use my name, they steal my photos but don't give me any of the credit, bloody echo this is what you get for being a paperboy for them and delivering the paper to old people for a year and a half.

Rousing_Raven

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
They seem very concerned for our safety more than the property, why dont they just come out with it and say "please please please don't sue us! it upsets our accounts dept." :rolleyes: love their use of words like 'targeted' and 'break in' i've never broken in to any of my explores, just found weaknesses :rolleyes: lock me up contstable :p

A man called Martyn

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I never broke into Stoke Orchard.Bubblehead and I used the same route as the folks who work on site.But i suppose it sounds more dramatic to say broke in than entered via the main gate.

Status
Not open for further replies.