Web
Analytics
Report - - Golgatha Tunnel and Train grave yard | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Golgatha Tunnel and Train grave yard

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Right its something ive been meaning to have a look at and know i have im glad i did..visited with paulk silver rainbow and space invader

History has been covered a few time so im simply gunna put a link up to a site which covers it !

http://www.subbrit.org.uk/sb-sites/sites/g/golgotha_tunnel/index.shtml

DSC02836.jpg

DSC02837.jpg

DSC02841.jpg

DSC02842.jpg

DSC02843.jpg

DSC02845.jpg

And a few of the trains before my battery died ..skool boy error didnt check if i was charged up..

DSC02858.jpg

DSC02861.jpg

DSC02864.jpg

And just for shitz and giggles one pic of an orb !

DSC02853.jpg

Was a good explore and damn cold thanks for looking!

Attachments

Last edited: