real time web analytics
Report - - Good Luck Mine - March 2015 - Middleton | Mines and Quarries | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Good Luck Mine - March 2015 - Middleton

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Bloodsweatgravyandegg

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice report mate.

I've had my eye on this one for a few years, wasn't it a tourist mine at some point?

Andy
It was yes, I knew the bloke who owned it when I was a kid living nearby. Me and my dad and some others used to go down the mine on Christmas Eve at midnight. When you're 8 that's the most exciting thing in the world. Lovely to see this again.

Eaton23

Night hunter
28DL Member
God loves an Optimist :thumb
I've been to the big one, looks more like a man made cave, and I've been told that the others are really difficult to acces and its a 60 mile round trip to get there. I'm looking to spend a full day there exploring but didn't know if there was any point if there all sealed or unaccessible

Praada

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I know my reply is late by over a year but i can help anyone with the bia gellia mines, i have done nearly all of them except goodluck, due to the access always being locked and once a month visits for a £5 fee aren't how i want to explore mines, much rather have the freedom to go myself with no guide! Anyway i have done most of the other mines and they are all accessible one way or another (except goodluck and middleton)