real time web analytics
Report - - Gore brook culverts, Manchester, June 2014 | UK Draining Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Gore brook culverts, Manchester, June 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Nickindroy

A Porky Prime Cut
Regular User
article-2165994-13D3E932000005DC-277_306x489.jpg

Now then now then.

mortimother

28DL Member
28DL Member
I can clearly remember entering these tunnels and following them through with friends (who were brave enough) we were the only two girls and about four lads brave enough the others waited in Platt Fields park for our return some days it took several hour such happy memories. Couldn't do simple things like that today the tunnels would be full of junkies pedos and perverts its so sad, we didn't have much in them days but we did have fun great memory's to look back on.

Hutchy1995

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice photos man looks really cool :thumb, been looking at this culvert for a while, how long it take you to finish it all?

Nickindroy

A Porky Prime Cut
Regular User
Couldn't do simple things like that today the tunnels would be full of junkies pedos and perverts its so sad, we didn't have much in them days but we did have fun great memory's to look back on.

I was on this trip and saw none of those things. You've either got very paranoid in your old age, or you're pessimistic beyond belief! It's actually very peaceful.

stranton

subterranean explorer
Regular User
I did the whole Gore brook & didnt see a single person,
except the people I was exploring with.

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
[QUOTE="mortimother, post: 1092829, member: 85984"Couldn't do simple things like that today the tunnels would be full of junkies pedos and perverts its so sad[/QUOTE]

Haven't most of the recent arrests been historic offences for "back in the day"

The paedos were always around it's just that none were prosecuted

stranton

subterranean explorer
Regular User
theres more chance of this occurring in empty buildings,
saying that I only ever met chavs or Pikies and thats been sparse.