real time web analytics
Information - - Guys from Nottingham or surrounding cities. | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Guys from Nottingham or surrounding cities.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

UrbexHunter

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So lately, many places have been converted, demolished or are really inaccessible but have not been updated on the locations map. So I was just wondering from locals or neighbors of Nottingham, where are the best places to explore that still stand that are accessible?
Any suggestions welcomed! No preference to what I want to visit. Just want my next Vlog to be a real interesting one, like an asylum or hospital.
Looking forward to here the suggestions!

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
28DL Full Member
are really inaccessible but have not been updated on the locations map

The map is to show everyone places that have been explored, not the level of difficulty. :rolleyes:

So for instance in Notts there is Clipston Colliery and it's on the map.

To some the 16' electric fence would be "really inaccessible", to others it's a handy ladder.

I don't yet know how to make any corrections

You can't make corrections yourself. You can either report them to Admin using the report button just below the individual map, or post in leads and rumours that eg "Ashton Hall has been demolished" and I'll usually spot it and correct the map or you could list them in a pm to me and I'll make any necessary changes.

Of course as UrbexHunter you should be out finding new places and adding them to the map......

UrbexHunter

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The map is to show everyone places that have been explored, not the level of difficulty. :rolleyes:

So for instance in Notts there is Clipston Colliery and it's on the map.

To some the 16' electric fence would be "really inaccessible", to others it's a handy ladder.

You can't make corrections yourself. You can either report them to Admin using the report button just below the individual map, or post in leads and rumours that eg "Ashton Hall has been demolished" and I'll usually spot it and correct the map or you could list them in a pm to me and I'll make any necessary changes.

Of course as UrbexHunter you should be out finding new places and adding them to the map......

Thanks for the heads up! Bare with me whilst I get used to how things work on this forum lol.

And I am out most days looking around for buildings to explore, problem being is most are heavily boarded up. With not being one of those who won't break in to a place, I just add that to my list of no goes.
Had saying that, now knowing you have to message an admin to update the map, I do have a few places I have found/ known about for some time.

Anyway, thanks for the help! :thumb