real time web analytics
Question - - Looking for abandoned places dundee fife and angus area any tips guys | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Looking for abandoned places dundee fife and angus area any tips guys

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Welcome aboard. First friendly tip, don’t make your first post a request for locations, that goes down like a sack of shit here. I’m from Angus and I’ve just moved back to the area. There is plenty on your doorstep, just have a search on here. Fire up a few posts and once people see you are serious, you will be taken more seriously. It’s nothing personal, just the way it is. Too many people use the forum as a shopping list and sponge like fuck and give bugger all back. We are a close knit community and if you contribute you will be welcomed with open arms.

Luckily most of the local stomping grounds around here are a piece of piss! Where have you and your mates been so far?

Elementarymydearwatson

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Me and a load of guys just got into.doing this and are looking for places to explore tia
Welcome aboard. First friendly tip, don’t make your first post a request for locations, that goes down like a sack of shit here. I’m from Angus and I’ve just moved back to the area. There is plenty on your doorstep, just have a search on here. Fire up a few posts and once people see you are serious, you will be taken more seriously. It’s nothing personal, just the way it is. Too many people use the forum as a shopping list and sponge like fuck and give bugger all back. We are a close knit community and if you contribute you will be welcomed with open arms.

Luckily most of the local stomping grounds around here are a piece of piss! Where have you and your mates been so far?
Well I started where we all start in Dundee went up to strathmartin hospital which was ok then we went to cults lyme mine that was quite good aswell iv found a few places in pitlochary aswell old hotels and also an abandoned priory in cupar aswell where we are gonna go this Sunday I work most of the week so I only get the weekend :( also thanks for the advice very appreciated

Mundoroz

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Me and a load of guys just got into.doing this and are looking for places to explore tia
literally Google ‘abandoned buildings near me’ . Don’t trash it. Get cool pics. Post some and the rest will happen. Btw loads of stuff near you. Enjoy the research

Who has read this thread (Total: 184) View details