real time web analytics
Report - - Haddon Tunnel, Bakewell - October 2022 | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Haddon Tunnel, Bakewell - October 2022

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Spectre_459

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Unfortunately after visiting this site a few times over the years, it looks like it's come to an end. The walk up to the south portal has multiple CCTV signs on gates and one on the tunnel door. Along with the signs is a CCTV camera above the door (probably a dud) and the door is now bolted shut.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Unfortunately after visiting this site a few times over the years, it looks like it's come to an end. The walk up to the south portal has multiple CCTV signs on gates and one on the tunnel door. Along with the signs is a CCTV camera above the door (probably a dud) and the door is now bolted shut.
Only a matter of time till its open afan tbh don't know why they bothered sealing something like this.
Besides has this one not hot a large open air section in the middle?

Spectre_459

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It is a shame considering the vast majority of people who've been in there such as myself are very respectful and are there purely for the historical interest. It seems the landowner himself has less respect for the tunnel as he just throws used shotgun cartridges down the ventilation shafts from hunts.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
It is still accessible I had quick look at weekend as I was pasding, the North portal is unchanged & dosent have any cameras, just need it to b a bit er dryer to do it

Tunnel Gricer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It is still accessible I had quick look at weekend as I was pasding, the North portal is unchanged & dosent have any cameras, just need it to b a bit er dryer to do it
That’s good to know, One of my local(ish) tunnels not that I’ve been more than 2 or 3 times..