real time web analytics
Report - - Harbour Chambers, Dundee - June 2018 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Harbour Chambers, Dundee - June 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

chills

Queller of the uprising
I know this threads from a good while ago but is this place still standing and possible to get in ?

Maybe go take a look yourself as we all have to go and do?

Doubt you’ll get much of an answer or help considering you haven’t contributed to the site and asked this within 4 minutes of joining..

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I know this threads from a good while ago but is this place still standing and possible to get in ?
Still standing, but not a chance you will get in. It was recently sold again and the new owners have secured the building very well. It wouldn’t surprise me if the PIRs and alarm system have been switched back on as well.

AntT03

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Still standing, but not a chance you will get in. It was recently sold again and the new owners have secured the building very well. It wouldn’t surprise me if the PIRs and alarm system have been switched back on as well.
Cheers mate

AntT03

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Maybe go take a look yourself as we all have to go and do?

Doubt you’ll get much of an answer or help considering you haven’t contributed to the site and asked this within 4 minutes of joining..
Its a simple question yes or no no need in being a fucking wanker over it

chills

Queller of the uprising
Its a simple question yes or no no need in being a fucking wanker over it

Excuse me? I’m not being a wanker by giving you some genuine advice. You’re the one asking about access within minutes of joining a site.

Before you progress any further, have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

AntT03

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Excuse me? I’m not being a wanker by giving you some genuine advice. You’re the one asking about access within minutes of joining a site.

Before you progress any further, have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:
Sorry bud was in a shit mood that day no need in me being an arsehole tho

Who has read this thread (Total: 154) View details