real time web analytics
Report - - HARE Construction Crane, Bury - May 2015 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - HARE Construction Crane, Bury - May 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Bolts

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This one was certainly an interesting one. A live site, during the day, with access in full view of the security hut. Whilst it isn't your typical crane, it still is a crane - there's a rather interesting thread I started a few months ago which involved a bit of a debate about the type of crane it was :thumb
A bit of info about the site: the site is owned by William Hare Structural Engineers and is used as a production site. It is 'configured for a diverse range of structural products including fast-track bays, CAM equipment integrated into the production lines and extensive fabrication and jig assembly areas'. If you ask me, it just sounds like a load of bollocks. I climbed a crane that loads stuff onto trucks :rolleyes:

PICTURES
33f460o.jpg

2ue71ia.jpg

sm3fhx.jpg

2yxmdd3.jpg

357hxz8.jpg

21ode2q.jpg

2m47l0o.jpg

Yes I wore a Batman tshirt. Deal with it.

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
28DL Full Member
Bit of a different crane that. Nice to see, and your shots are good too. Can't say the same about your shoes mind ;)

Bolts

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Bit of a different crane that. Nice to see, and your shots are good too. Can't say the same about your shoes mind ;)
Cheers mate, it was certainly a fun one. And what can I say, they were only £6 from Primark :p

Cuuvin

28DL Colonial Member
28DL Full Member
Pick stuff up, put stuff down ... yup, that's a crane ... :D Nice pics! :thumb

This one was certainly an interesting one. A live site, during the day, with access in full view of the security hut. Whilst it isn't your typical crane, it still is a crane - there's a rather interesting thread I started a few months ago which involved a bit of a debate about the type of crane it was :thumb ....
yeah, think it was decided it's a what-cha-ma-call-it crane :rolleyes: ... :p

Who has read this thread (Total: 2) View details