Web
Analytics
Report - - Harlaston ROC Post - Staffordshire Group - 29.08.07 | ROC Posts | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Harlaston ROC Post - Staffordshire Group - 29.08.07

turkey

Super Moderator
Regular User
Solo visit today, as I was bored after work.

Arrived and was convinced it was demolished until I phoned Pixie for directions from subbrit. Just as she was about to tell me, I wandered around a corner, and hey presto, it appeared.

Severe apologies about the pictures, I know they are shite, didnt have my camera with me, and my phone wouldnt auto-focus.

A good dry Post...

harl5.jpg

harl4.jpg

harl3.jpg

harl2.jpg

harl1.jpg

turk ;)

Attachments