real time web analytics
Report - - Harold Wood Hospital mortuary - Nov09 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Harold Wood Hospital mortuary - Nov09

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Hpipe

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Visited here with Courageous en-route to Marconi.

We were undecided on spending time in the rest of the hospital due to the various reports saying there was not much to be seen. Our minds were made up for us when some chaps appeared in the mortuary and politely informed us that, if we didn't clear off in the next ten miuntes, we'd get shot at as part of an airsoft tournament that was about to happen there. I guess, just sometimes, you actually benefit from getting busted by someone, somehow. Had we avoided detection, we'd have been pinned down in the middle of a battlefield!!

Anyway, just a couple of shots as this place has been well covered (by better photographers) before.....

Harold Wood Hospital mortuary - Nov 2009 - still looking good
DSC_5151edit1.jpg

DSC_5155edit1.jpg

DSC_5187edit1.jpg

This was new. Not on OTs report, which is the most recent I can find. It was metal throughout, with real teeth. A real surgical/pathological instrument, or not??
DSC_5143edit1.jpg

Incidentally, upon leaving, I put it in the cabinet on the right hand wall, to avoid it being 'disturbed' by the airsoft-ers

No '28 here, kidz
DSC_5188edit1.jpg

The autoclave. God knows what this washed away in its time.
DSC_5173.jpg

Inside one of the fridges
DSC_5195edit1.jpg

The label on the door to the 'special' fridge. Yum!
DSC_5211.jpg

If I'm brave, there will be at least one shot in the people shots thread from this visit as well. We'll see.

Who has read this thread (Total: 5) View details