Web
Analytics
General - - Harperbury Hospital - Hertfordshire - August 2014 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Harperbury Hospital - Hertfordshire - August 2014

Heroic J

All for one
28DL Full Member
Hello everyone :p:, first post so go negative comments? :Not Worthy Anyway, the deal here is that this famous haunt has now been sealed up tight, and there's only about 2 out of the 9 or so buildings that are still do-able. But if you do come here, be careful as I've seen signs warning of a guard dog patrolling, which is weird as they weren't there when I visited 2 days before :eek: :crazy

PopPunkJamie

Irregular User
28DL Full Member
Guard dog sign is probably just to deter people from going near it. Also having looked at a recent report someone posted, the place looks completely shagged anyway, personally I wouldn't bother with it as there's much better sites out there

Heroic J

All for one
28DL Full Member
I know, but as I live right near to this place it's a local haunt plus most of the other sites are either too far away or gone (Hellingly, Cane Hill, West Park, etc...)

Rik UE

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If you aren't too far away, even though the place is trashed to death, its worth a hour of your time, shame to hear its boarded up again, looks like I went at the right time for my last report then :)

Ignore guard dog signs just to warn you off! ;) (I think)