real time web analytics
Report - - Hayworth House, Chertsey - June 2019 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Josh Price Visuls

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
History
The hospital dealt with patients with ADHD and I believe it was left abandoned in 2017.
I have heard that planning permission has been approved but not overly certain when that is actually going to take place.

Explore
As we arrived at a near by carpark, it was hammering it down with rain and the public footpath leading down to the hospital was fenced off with the temporary metal fencing, and the whole of the hospital back entrance was fenced off and the only way in would be to walk down the front entrance passed a load of buildings and parked cars owned by the staff working at the hospital down the road... we walked around the fencing a bit, behind Hayworth and managed to find a way in!
When we got in through the multiple open doors, we noticed quite a few cameras which I'm guessing are not working? However, there is still power in the hospital!

It was quite a chilled explore as it hadn't been overly trashed and was still fairly how they left it a few years ago.
It was pretty interesting walking around and getting some photos and seeing all the different hospital rooms too...

Outside the hospital there were couple more buildings. pretty much right next to the hospital was the morgue, we had a quick look through the bars but all it looked like was a dark room which graffiti, so we didn't bother squeezing through the window.

The other building was Bournewood house, which was a pretty big building we finally got into. which ill post a separate thread on!

hayworth house low.JPG
hayworth woud chertsey.jpg

Rachyt

Beauty isn’t always perfection
28DL Full Member
Wow this place is trashed now! Was immaculate when I went, like everyone had gone for lunch

jjbelle

28DL Member
28DL Member
Helloooo. This is quite close to me and I'm about to have some free time on my hands and really really want to go out exploring. Anyone want to join me going back to explore this place (I can add a commentary as I work in these kind of places :-))

The Explorer Returns

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So...I decided to return yesterday, found 6 kids in masks and hoods up..baseball bats and spades..they have completely smashed the building to shit, doors inside have been smashed, windows smashed and the ball hanging lights have all been smashed, the building is a mess now and stinks of crap. Then they moved onto the other building around the back...such a shame,

Rachyt

Beauty isn’t always perfection
28DL Full Member
So...I decided to return yesterday, found 6 kids in masks and hoods up..baseball bats and spades..they have completely smashed the building to shit, doors inside have been smashed, windows smashed and the ball hanging lights have all been smashed, the building is a mess now and stinks of crap. Then they moved onto the other building around the back...such a shame,
No way :bangheadand it’s us tho get blamed for this shit, total joke I don’t get why they have to do it makes no sense to me!!!

Who has read this thread (Total: 280) View details