real time web analytics
Hellingly Hospital, East Sussex - 1990s - 2000s | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 5 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hellingly Hospital, East Sussex - 1990s - 2000s

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

monk

mature
28DL Full Member
So the final piece of the puzzle and I'm absoultly buzzing to see these again.

The water tower, not many have made the climb and for good reason, Ot, Dweeb & turk I think ( something about a flag) :)

Photos courtesy of Hales...who also made the climb :D

Last edited:

Uncle Tony

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Back in the days of Adobe Flash Player, I had a few little animated transition pics online. Some archive pics from 1903, which transitioned into same location pics at Hellingly in 2003.

Although I still have the files it's far too much faf to do anything with them other than a screen grab of the two images for each location. See below:

kitchen-1.jpg

kitchen-2.jpg

iron-1.jpg

iron-2.jpg

laundry-1.jpg

laundry-2.jpg

bh-1.jpg

bh-2.jpg

I rather liked Hellingly and spent many an hour poking around those corridors, so it's nice to see the pics in this thread and reminisce.

Tony :P

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
An excellent choice of thread to bump, as has been said by others on this thread if I could go back to one place to wander around again, Hellingly would be the one. Sure there were objectively better and more intact asylums out there but there was nowhere quite like Hellingly.

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
A quick search online will tell you that it’s not ! There are still some about but, again, some quality time with Google will give you an idea as to which ones 👍🏻
Or even

Who has read this thread (Total: 473) View details