real time web analytics
hello from an outsider planning a trip to Scotland! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

hello from an outsider planning a trip to Scotland!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

unwaveringbug

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi!

I'm unwaveringbug, I'm a guy in College from North America but staying in Denmark for the season. I've been doing urbex for about a year, mainly in the US where I've visited some beautiful old industrial compounds, asylums and hospitals.

I'll be visiting Scotland for a 4 day roadtrip in mid-October to visit some spots near and between Edinburgh and Glasgow which brought me to this forum - I also happen to be looking for fellow explorers join, send a PM if you'd be interested.

unwaveringbug

28DL Member
28DL Member
You might be interested in my thread, outlines a fair few straightforward explores around Glasgow and Edinburgh. There's loads up there to find.

Report - - Haggis & Hospitals: An 'Insane' Scottish Roadtrip Megathread - November 2022 | Asylums and Hospitals
Thanks!! It actually just so happens your thread was the one that inspired my trip in the first place ! I'll probably be trying to visit a lot of those locations to see them myself - at the same time I've been looking around for a few other places to mix in as well. Totally not shamelessly stealing the idea and most of the spots

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
Thanks!! It actually just so happens your thread was the one that inspired my trip in the first place ! I'll probably be trying to visit a lot of those locations to see them myself - at the same time I've been looking around for a few other places to mix in as well. Totally not shamelessly stealing the idea and most of the spots
Glad to hear it. That was my first exploring trip to Scotland but we got loads done and it was all quite straightforward, save Murray Royal, Stratheden and Rosslynlee which I'd think would be less likely doable compared to the others. Nothing wrong with taking some inspiration, definitely worth mixing in a few other places too I bet there's loads up there :thumb