real time web analytics
hello from Ashford Kent | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

hello from Ashford Kent

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

UnknownAX

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I've not done Noah's ark. I've done Winchelsea cave's but now have cameras. Last time I went 2 security came along but we hid in the bushes then made a mad dash to the exit with them shouting at us to stop 😂😂 Done everything else at Dover.
Ah, I bet you there's more you haven't done ;).

UnknownAX

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I'd be surprised if there is. :hmm
Send me a PM with everywhere you've done. I bet there are places you haven't.

Everyone says they've done everything in Dover, they haven't. Take the fuel bunkers for example or the aerial ropeway.

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Bugs21 you popped up a few years back and hit all the tourist stuff with your mate leaving your name everywhere around dover. Shit loads you haven't done chap.

Exploring With Pride 🌈

Exploring with pride in more ways than one
28DL Full Member
I've not done Noah's ark. I've done Winchelsea cave's but now have cameras. Last time I went 2 security came along but we hid in the bushes then made a mad dash to the exit with them shouting at us to stop 😂😂 Done everything else at Dover.
Ive checked the ark door a few times but never got inside Doe tunnels been sealed up now and a fence over the rail tunnel also south casemates entrance is sealed up

E0E4535A-A886-437C-B082-A8951D2FC672.jpeg
seems alot in dover getting sealed lately 😔

bugs21

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ive checked the ark door a few times but never got inside Doe tunnels been sealed up now and a fence over the rail tunnel also south casemates entrance is sealed up

E0E4535A-A886-437C-B082-A8951D2FC672.jpeg
seems alot in dover getting sealed lately 😔
Yeah, I saw the new fence yesterday, popped into Hammond's yard and asked about entry the man said MFG now own the tunnels & the fencing was put up last week 😞

Who has read this thread (Total: 140) View details