real time web analytics
Hello from Inverness! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello from Inverness!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

KingTiger435

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello! I've been interested in urbex for a few years now. I've never really partaken in urbex (the closest I've gotten are the pillboxes at Findhorn Beach) but the idea of urbex interests me and I'm likely to do it in the future. A location I already knew was Craig Dunain Hospital/Inverness District Asylum (now unfortunately nice apartments), it's a fantastic-looking building, inside and out. I've been a lurker on the forums for a while and finally decided to create an account so I can interact with people.
A little bit more about myself - My family and I moved to Scotland in ~2008 from Hungary, my favorite pastime is scale modeling, I'm interested in aircraft and I have a pet leopard gecko.
That's all I have to say for now.

Last edited:

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Welcome! Nice intro that. You really are tucked away up there. Hope you can find some decent stuff in your local area.

Parky

The Devil Is in the Details
Regular User
Hello! I've been interested in urbex for a few years now. I've never really partaken in urbex (the closest I've gotten are the pillboxes at Findhorn Beach) but the idea of urbex interests me and I'm likely to do it in the future. A location I already knew was Craig Dunain Hospital/Inverness District Asylum (now unfortunately nice apartments), it's a fantastic-looking building, inside and out. I've been a lurker on the forums for a while and finally decided to create an account so I can interact with people.
A little bit more about myself - My family and I moved to Scotland in ~2008 from Hungary, my favorite pastime is scale modeling, I'm interested in aircraft and I have a pet leopard gecko.
That's all I have to say for now.
welcome