real time web analytics
Hello from South Wales ! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello from South Wales !

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ryhsj

Proud Welsh
28DL Full Member
I’ve made some reports but never actually introduced myself

Im Ryhs, I’m somewhat new to the scene but i’ve only now became familiar with 28 days and the urbex community as a whole.
While I can’t say im a very talented photographer or best reporter, theres not much i can do with an old phone and being new to this stuff.
I know of alot of places around the swansea / llanelli / neath area, Im part of a group of people that together we get out of our comfort zones to be the first to achieve things. I believe there is nothing better than being the first person/people to ever get to a spot.

Thats about all
I hope to be an active member in this community and update you all and shed light on some spots that haven’t been documented, and also update you all on some spots that have not been reported on in a while (such as my cefn coed and elysium reports) :eek:

Peep some of my photography and notable pics below!

BBNC!

My first spot i hit, gowerton primary, gowerton, long corridor, peeling walls, puddles on floor, lighting helps create more atmosphere. The door at the end is mysteriously dark though.
IMG_5165.jpeg

Time I nearly fell down this hole at fairwood hospital, upper killay. Place is a nice spot but u gotta be careful!
IMG_6687.jpeg

rolling the wheelchair down this corridor at cefn coed, swansea. Where could they be going ?
IMG_6706.jpeg

my mates under the floorboards at mayhill boys club, swansea. They walled off the entrance to the basement so we had to climb under the floorboards. Shoutout to the lighting
IMG_6727.jpeg

Access by emergency vehicles only, this sign stands at cefn coed, noted earlier. It still stands
despite there being no emergency vehicles to use the road
IMG_6838.jpeg

BBNC
IMG_6946.jpeg

Thank you for reading this far!

Ryhs

Seffy

Staff member
Welcome along mate. That was actually a sound intro thread, feels like you put some effort into that. It’s not all about the photography in this game, truth be told, but usually the more places you go and the more construction criticism you receive (something this forum is very good at), the more you’ll improve.
Keen to see more reports in the future :)