real time web analytics
Hello from south Wales | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello from south Wales

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

A-DOG

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
hey.
I have been doing urbex for a few years. my passion sparked when first exploring my old primary school, as I realised how full of life and what the original condition of the building used to be like. I have only recently joined 28days as I was recommended it by a friend. (good recommendation). I have explored may different kinds of spots from movie studios to sea outfall stations.
I have a vast knowledge on this hobby and only wish to expand it. I am a firm believer of leave it the way you found it exploring to hold the condition of these building for many explores. this is perfectly summed up in the quote "take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints)
I am also apart of a group called BBNC (which already has 2 of the members on this site)
I cant wait to share some of my knowledge of urbex on to people trying to get into it. and to just get involved in this community!

Here is some of my work

20231226_115105.jpg

20231226_114857.jpg

Snapchat-98244224.jpg

Snapchat-753524288.jpg

IMG_3820.JPG

Last edited:

Seffy

Staff member
Welcome to 28! Recognise the name of your group; not many folk posting on here from your neck of the woods so always good to have more boots on the ground.
I always wish I'd been exploring when my old school lay empty as something hits different about exploring a place you have personal experience and memories with!

Ryhsj

Proud Welsh
28DL Full Member
hey.
I have been doing urbex for a few years. my passion sparked when first exploring my old primary school, as I realised how full of life and what the original condition of the building used to be like. I have only recently joined 28days as I was recommended it by a friend. (good recommendation). I have explored may different kinds of spots from movie studios to sea outfall stations.
I have a vast knowledge on this hobby and only wish to expand it. I am a firm believer of leave it the way you found it exploring to hold the condition of these building for many explores. this is perfectly summed up in the quote "take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints)
I am also apart of a group called BBNC (which already has 2 of the members on this site)
I cant wait to share some of my knowledge of urbex on to people trying to get into it. and to just get involved in this community!
Adog πŸ€™πŸ€™
Theres atleast 4 of us on the site now just to let yk, no clue if the others will make accounts to but send some pics or smthing

chills

Queller of the uprising
hey.

Here is some of my work

20231226_115105.jpg

20231226_114857.jpg

Snapchat-98244224.jpg

Snapchat-753524288.jpg

IMG_3820.JPG

Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions! ✌🏻