real time web analytics
Hello from the North West - Open to meet | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello from the North West - Open to meet

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ludde

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello, I'm a 22y/o explorer based out of the Liverpool/Manchester area. I've lurked the forums for a while but finally decided I'd make an introduction before I post a report.

I've explored & photographed some interesting spots already, including a St Helens site and a building in Manchester city centre. Expect to see those reports soon.

Willing to meet up with anyone & explore sites along the M62 corridor.

Nicauliflower

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey we're explorers, have you heard of a place called ashworth Lunatic Asylum? I've been wanting to go. Apparently all the medical equipment is still there like the surgery rooms etc just all run down

Stevoid

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi mate, welcome to the forum. Grtr Manchester based here so always up for future meets. You on Insta?

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
Welcome to 28, both Manchester and Liverpool are full of places to explore so I don’t think you’ll struggle.

Happy exploring :thumb

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
Hey we're explorers, have you heard of a place called ashworth Lunatic Asylum? I've been wanting to go. Apparently all the medical equipment is still there like the surgery rooms etc just all run down

Ashwoth High Security Psychiatric Hospital?

chills

Queller of the uprising
Hello, I'm a 22y/o explorer based out of the Liverpool/Manchester area. I've lurked the forums for a while but finally decided I'd make an introduction before I post a report.

I've explored & photographed some interesting spots already, including a St Helens site and a building in Manchester city centre. Expect to see those reports soon.

Willing to meet up with anyone & explore sites along the M62 corridor.

Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

Ludde

28DL Member
28DL Member

Hi mate, welcome to the forum. Grtr Manchester based here so always up for future meets. You on Insta?

Bolton, and would love to do some exploring

Sorry lads, went MIA over the Christmas period.

Looking to get back into exploring, though. I'm ludde_urbx on Insta if any of you are still interested.