real time web analytics
Hello :) | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello :)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

AmySc0tt

28DL Member
28DL Member
I’ve recently been seeing some videos online of really cool interesting abandoned buildings and it has really spiked my interest. I’m from the Durham/Newcastle area of northeast England and would love it if anybody could suggest some places for me to check out! Thanks

tigger

mog
Regular User
Welcome to 28DL

First place to check out is a sticky post that is the guide for newcomers.

Full of useful information to help you get the most from the bulletin board.

There are thousands of reports on here ....and there is a search function to help you filter things based on location, type of place etc.

chills

Queller of the uprising
I’ve recently been seeing some videos online of really cool interesting abandoned buildings and it has really spiked my interest. I’m from the Durham/Newcastle area of northeast England and would love it if anybody could suggest some places for me to check out! Thanks

Welcome to the site! Don’t get too wrapped up with things on YouTube. Some do it well, others don’t as much. Hopefully you’ll find the right ones.

Have a read of the link @tigger posted to help you get a feel of the site and how things work.

Have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!