real time web analytics
Report - - Hever Caves | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Hever Caves

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Down and beyond

The true source of englands wealth is coal
Regular User
Hardly mate, wandering around a few old caves in the woods won't effect anyone :thumb
You go in get lost a rescue team will be sent out a lot of those are delivering food medicine at the moment that’s a lot of people affected ,who can’t do their role say one of them has covid 19 bang you all got it being in a confined space definitely

Truffle6

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Great stuff love it get digging I say wish I was local ,would be digging their as soon as isolating is done
What do you mean digging!? You can’t just go excavating private land that holds such historical value. Especially in the current circumstances.

Down and beyond

The true source of englands wealth is coal
Regular User
What do you mean digging!? You can’t just go excavating private land that holds such historical value. Especially in the current circumstances.
I have previously stated I have not been out as isolating, also I was saying if a tunnel inside was full up with sand then yes remove it their is nothing rong with that in my eyes if you already enter a cave / mine many tunnels are like that ,It is a very common thing to remove backfilled passages tunnels to enter deeper , I am not saying go equipped and start breaking in to new places atall if they are already inside wich they obviously are then yes after this virus buggers of by all means I say go and further explore if you have to remove some sand from a tunnel that has been filled in I don’t see a single problem

Llama

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I have previously stated I have not been out as isolating, also I was saying if a tunnel inside was full up with sand then yes remove it their is nothing rong with that in my eyes if you already enter a cave / mine many tunnels are like that ,It is a very common thing to remove backfilled passages tunnels to enter deeper , I am not saying go equipped and start breaking in to new places atall if they are already inside wich they obviously are then yes after this virus buggers of by all means I say go and further explore if you have to remove some sand from a tunnel that has been filled in I don’t see a single problem
Just been for a gander, I see what you mean by it being filled up at the end. Maybe it’ll be worth a little dig to excavate further

GapeCommander

28DL Member
28DL Member
Having done the commando series run myself I can explain the assault course rumours. A few times a year they hold an obstacle course run in the grounds. The tunnels are just passed through with glow sticks. No extra kit has been added in these areas. I had to do it wearing a 32kg Bergen and it was really tight in places.
I will be venturing back soon to give it an explore. I will take an entrenchment tool with me and see how far I can get in the closed off tunnel.

TheGhostTrail

28DL Member
28DL Member
So we ventured down it today, it’s very long and needs further excavation shouldn’t be too hard to get a bit farther trying to upload a video now ....
Did you manage to upload your video anywhere? I’d love to see it. Went here last week but didn’t attempt the smaller tunnel!

Labrynth hunter

Banned
Banned
Been here this month hopefully my thread loads this time having trouble getting it to load thru?? Absolutely amazing place thanks for such clear pictures u got some great shots!! 🙏👌✌️❤️

Labrynth hunter

Banned
Banned
Pucka thread bro! This place is truly amazing ain't it like somethin outa Shrek! I am gonna go back and film a full screen vid there soon as the one I did was poor quality in half screen mode.. 🙈🤷‍♂️🤣

Who has read this thread (Total: 274) View details