real time web analytics
Question - - Hi end LED Torches ? | Kit / Clothing / Equipment | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Hi end LED Torches ?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

stranton

subterranean explorer
Regular User
Those last pics are exactly what i want to avoid mate ;) along with small Torch debate.

Quote.......
So does anyone use these high end units? rather than P7"s and small Fenix / Nitecore etc which i"m not interested in as i can already produce (what i like to think are) "good" results with what i have already, so theres no point even mentioning these (sorry) i want to go to the next level with models like the Nitecore TM series & similar or the above Nitecore Panther range . Torches over 1000 lumens, obviously with a larger head for spill & normally multi LED emitters.

ok Mate,
the type of lighting your discussing its very expensive.

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
Ohhh that's nice nice. Expensive but nice hope you bring to ropage love to see that m8ty. Looks epic

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
@NE & @CBS we shall see if it's a good investment and any bloody use this weekend .Hopefully it'll turn up on Friday .
Trouble is there's only 1 video I can fins anywhere online which is actually provided by the Nightsearcher company. Lighting a Pylon up in some mist, so to say it's less than informative is an understatement .

Maybe I'll find out where my Video button is on the camera and do some promo work for them.
Cos they bloody need it ;)

Fingers crossed

Who has read this thread (Total: 5) View details