real time web analytics
Hi from Bolton! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hi from Bolton!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

nic_sadikot

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi all! Thanks for accepting me into the group. I’m completely new to exploring, but have been interested in taking up the hobby for some time now. Researching the exploring etiquette, brushing up on trespassing laws, and plucking up the balls to take the plunge Currently on holiday in Cornwall, stumbled across Penvellan Manor, and discovered my husband has had the same interest in taking up the hobby too! Safety in numbers and all that, so we’re going for it! Both of us are history geeks, love old buildings and particularly researching their back story. Interested in exploring any kind of site really, but both of us have a particular interest in exploring abandoned asylums, hospitals, court houses, morgues and jails. Hubby is also keen on old vehicles and machinery. Excited to start our exploring journey!

2pac82

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all! Thanks for accepting me into the group. I’m completely new to exploring, but have been interested in taking up the hobby for some time now. Researching the exploring etiquette, brushing up on trespassing laws, and plucking up the balls to take the plunge Currently on holiday in Cornwall, stumbled across Penvellan Manor, and discovered my husband has had the same interest in taking up the hobby too! Safety in numbers and all that, so we’re going for it! Both of us are history geeks, love old buildings and particularly researching their back story. Interested in exploring any kind of site really, but both of us have a particular interest in exploring abandoned asylums, hospitals, court houses, morgues and jails. Hubby is also keen on old vehicles and machinery. Excited to start our exploring journey!
Hi I'm from wigan only started out exploring my self i done few hotels churches and mills looking to do more stuff if you and your hubby want to join me you can.