real time web analytics
Hi from Norfolk! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hi from Norfolk!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ginatheshort

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi all, just taking a quick pause from reading all the rules/advice on this site to properly introduce myself. Been dipping in and out of urban exploring for a while (I like to think of it as a more creative 'grown up' version of sneaking into places I shouldn't as a kid) and now I'm getting a bit more into photography, combining it with my art degree I'm currently completing, I'm looking at more places to find. I like places with history, couple of years ago I photographed Brigstock Camp near Kettering which was pretty interesting.
Most recent exploring was yesterday when I went to the little Porta Maria chapel in Bittering, Norfolk. Lovely little building, unfortuntately, most of the artefacts I've seen others photograph inside are gone, but the organ is still there!

pianokeys.jpg

tigger

mog
Regular User
Welcome to 28DL. Good to see more than a sentence and inclusion of a photo. Make sure you partake of the 'search' function on the board after your general reading.
Whilst not a photography bulletin board in a technical sense I wonder if the focus point could have been moved a tiny bit to get the writing on that close organ stop a bit clearer? Plesant composition as it stands though :)

ginatheshort

28DL Member
28DL Member
Welcome to 28DL. Good to see more than a sentence and inclusion of a photo. Make sure you partake of the 'search' function on the board after your general reading.
Whilst not a photography bulletin board in a technical sense I wonder if the focus point could have been moved a tiny bit to get the writing on that close organ stop a bit clearer? Plesant composition as it stands though :)
Thanks :) Yeah, this photo isn't the best of the bunch tbh. I got a few decent detail shots of the organ, despite it being pretty dark inside and overcast outside which isn't great for taking photos!

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Welcome to 28 and I am from Norfolk. Though I explore a lot from the home county, I do like to concentrate on Norfolk a lot, and a lot of stuff here that people don’t bother with which suits me.

chills

Queller of the uprising
Hi all, just taking a quick pause from reading all the rules/advice on this site to properly introduce myself. Been dipping in and out of urban exploring for a while (I like to think of it as a more creative 'grown up' version of sneaking into places I shouldn't as a kid) and now I'm getting a bit more into photography, combining it with my art degree I'm currently completing, I'm looking at more places to find. I like places with history, couple of years ago I photographed Brigstock Camp near Kettering which was pretty interesting.
Most recent exploring was yesterday when I went to the little Porta Maria chapel in Bittering, Norfolk. Lovely little building, unfortuntately, most of the artefacts I've seen others photograph inside are gone, but the organ is still there!

pianokeys.jpg

Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!