real time web analytics
Hi From Swadlincote! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hi From Swadlincote!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

StolenMonkey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all, Been a lurker for a while, finally have the time to try and get into a little exploring after getting back into photography recently, and there's a few locations locally I want to visit and I did a Chernobyl visit in 2019, although I lost most of the photos from that due to a memory card failure. Still learning on the photography side, but really interested in old industrial sites, factories, quarries and the like!

StolenMonkey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello and welcome from Nottingham. I'm hoping to come to Derby at some point so may see you there one day.
most things over this way seem to have been done to death tbh, been looking further afield and have a couple of interesting leads to follow up, I work in Nottingham so may see you over that way!

Seffy

Staff member
Welcome :)
Nice one for joining up after lurking for a while - you’ll get addicted soon I bet.
Exploring isn’t all about photography - photos are sometimes just a byproduct of a good adventure.

StolenMonkey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
thanks, I already am addicted mate, got plenty on the list and working on a permission visit at a 1930's art deco place, hopefully I'll have news on that soon! first found the site around 2012 I think but only just signed up. agree its not all about the photography, thats just a bonus :)