real time web analytics
Hi, i am based in London | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hi, i am based in London

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

LaSmilla

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello,
I am based in London. I am beginner, I am interested in raf military areas,abandoned planes,tanks ,mansions, asylum. I am not into exploring skyscrapers ,neither have parkhours skills to expose myself in roofs etc..
I was wondering if there is anyone up for explore aeroplane graveyard in Essex and North Lnd abandoned mansion .

chills

Queller of the uprising
Hello,
I am based in London. I am beginner, I am interested in raf military areas,abandoned planes,tanks ,mansions, asylum. I am not into exploring skyscrapers ,neither have parkhours skills to expose myself in roofs etc..
I was wondering if there is anyone up for explore aeroplane graveyard in Essex and North Lnd abandoned mansion .

Welcome to the site! Apologies for the delayed welcome; most of us have other jobs and lives outside of the site.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

LaSmilla

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome to the site! Apologies for the delayed welcome; most of us have other jobs and lives outside of the site.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!
Ehy thank you for all the infos!

chills

Queller of the uprising
Ehy thank you for all the infos!

0EE5D930-D73D-45CA-B223-6B011E8EBFF8.gif

LaSmilla

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi! I am also in London, a beginner, and interested in this!
Have you heard of the billionaire abandon mansion in North London?
I am interested in that , apparently there is one left, while the other 3 have been demolished

LaSmilla

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I haven't! Do you know what it's called/where it is?
Yes , I came all the way up from South now! One is accessible, but it is very in front of road .however it is abandoned so no one could care.i am taking pics so you have an idea.

teddy815

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello,
Hey laSmilla ! I am also new in London and up to visit places ! If you are still looking we could meet up