real time web analytics
Hi, im new here. | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hi, im new here.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

chlointheclouds

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey! I'm chloe, 27.
Located near Portsmouth.

I've included a little intro in my bio on my profile, but I'll come here too.
I've always been interested in exploring, and history. But recently, I found myself with a lot of time on my hands with my child starting school. I was invited to join a group of friends to explore a place in Farnborough which was amazing - found myself obsessed afterwards with the forums, checking out the photos of places, the history being left behind. It blows my mind sometimes.
Well, now myself and my partner have got the weekends and a few evenings a week back to ourselves, and we'd like to start experiencing these places for ourselves, in the moment & not just photos. We recently went to check out a local animal testing faclity, which had been absolutely destroyed by previous people, but there was a few cool bits left - like safety posters & written notes.
I find it all truly fascinating and I'm excited to start my journey & I'm hoping I've stumbled across the right place to get things going!

So please, if you're an experienced explorer and have any top tips or helpful advice, let me know! It would be greatly appreciated & taken on board.

VideoCapture_20240223-121515.jpg

20240223_020328.jpg

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
Hey! I'm chloe, 27.
Located near Portsmouth.

I've always been interested in exploring, and history. But recently, I found myself with a lot of time on my hands with my child starting school. I was invited to join a group of friends to explore a place in Farnborough which was amazing - found myself obsessed afterwards with the forums, checking out the photos of places, the history being left behind. It blows my mind sometimes.
Well, now myself and my partner have got the weekends and a few evenings a week back to ourselves, and we'd like to start experiencing these places for ourselves, in the moment & not just photos. We recently went to check out a local animal testing faclity, which had been absolutely destroyed by previous people, but there was a few cool bits left - like safety posters & written notes.
I find it all truly fascinating and I'm excited to start my journey & I'm hoping I've stumbled across the right place to get things going!

So please, if you're an experienced explorer and have any top tips or helpful advice, let me know! It would be greatly appreciated & taken on board.

20240223_020328.jpg
Welcome to 28dl, if I remember right there’s all sorts around Portsmouth to look at so you should be set there, looking forward to reports

Have fun and stay safe!

chlointheclouds

28DL Member
28DL Member
Welcome to 28dl, if I remember right there’s all sorts around Portsmouth to look at so you should be set there, looking forward to reports

Have fun and stay safe!
Thank you, I'm going through the reports now, think I can work out roughly where a few are. I'm looking forward to branching out further afield. I like the idea of checking out a few of the medical places.

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
Thank you, I'm going through the reports now, think I can work out roughly where a few are. I'm looking forward to branching out further afield. I like the idea of checking out a few of the medical places.
Careful with medical sites, I don’t know much but from what I’ve seen with a lot of hospitals they’re not the best structurally, so stay safe and have fun though!

chills

Queller of the uprising
Hey! I'm chloe, 27.
Located near Portsmouth.

20240223_020328.jpg

Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions! ✌🏻