real time web analytics
Hi I’m new to urbex and am looking for some tips | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hi I’m new to urbex and am looking for some tips

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

JAW_

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi guys I’m new to all of the urbex stuff and I k ow that I have no reputation so no one will trust me with any of their spots and I completely understand that. I just want some tips and tricks to help me and my friends find some cool spots. (I am in south east London btw) Any help is greatly appreciated.

-Joe (JAW_)

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Get using the search box function on here and the world is your oyster. This is a massive encyclopedia of locations and the search box and some very basic knowledge on using Google to find the actual location is all you need.

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
Nowerdays UE is all about keeping youre eye on what's closing down and being redeveloped. That days of hunting for already derelict/explorable buildings are over, people will have already done it if its any good. Keep your eyes on what's going on in the news, particularly local news and get out there and check out whatever you spot.

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
Welcome to the forum, just seconding what Mookster and Speed have said, the forum is a great resource for finding things that have already been covered and nothing beats local knowledge

In fact I stumbled across an interesting building in my hometown that I didn’t have any knowledge of whilst out for a walk last night