real time web analytics
Report - - HMS Wildfire, Chatham - 2016 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - HMS Wildfire, Chatham - 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Nice to see this place again went in there briefly as a kid knee it as seven stories (dont know why but seemed to be the known name of it by the local kids then) it's changed so much down there now college has taken it over would love to go again and take my boy there but can't find any visible way in anymore last remaining doors seem impenetrable but the 2nd exit one has had the hinge bolts removed but still seems secure if anyone has any ideas please let me know as would love to relive my younger days

Where there is a will, there is a way....good luck.

Phoenix1976

28DL Member
28DL Member
Where there is a will, there is a way....good luck.
Hopefully as my boys busting my balls to go down here by the looks of how many managed it in the picture seemed like a good night for all some nice pics taken must of been a well planned worth the effort

bri365

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
My late father served in the Royal Naval Reserve during the late eighties and spent every Thursday night here. What p***ed me off was when it was announced that this was closing down, I rang the Naval Reserves and ask them for the return of my fathers wooden model (hand built by himself and I) of HMS Victory which they had on display there. I was told it was damaged in a recent move and they had sent it to someone to get it fixed. My father at the time had recently passed away so it would have been nice to have this model in his memory. When asked who they sent it to they couldn't give me this information. I did query has to how it got damaged as it was in a very large display case, again they could tell me. Wrote to the admiralty about it but they couldn't give a s**t. It is out there somewhere.