real time web analytics
Report - - HMS Wildfire, Gillingham - April 2018 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - HMS Wildfire, Gillingham - April 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Jorwal

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
As if someone didnt consume all of their beer. Amateurs.

Gutted i missed the do :-(
They also bought coors, might aswell have got a 2 litre bottle of buxton

And I’m not a part of the urb3cks elite & wasn’t aware of it ;)

Kidney

Weirdy Beardy
28DL Full Member
Yeah I was only up the King Charles at another do that I had to attend. Was going to swing by but knew it was near impossible to get hold of anyone to open up.
Yeah I thought about asking them how many 1980s naval trainees they had contacted!

Ah American beer, i think they just down a few normal beers then piss into a bottle.

Jorwal

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah I was only up the King Charles at another do that I had to attend. Was going to swing by but knew it was near impossible to get hold of anyone to open up.
Yeah I thought about asking them how many 1980s naval trainees they had contacted!

Ah American beer, i think they just down a few normal beers then piss into a bottle.
Pretty sure it’d have been left open, no way of locking yourself in from the inside looking at it

And that wouldn’t shock me at all, bud light is another good example of pissy beer

Six

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Can't believe there was beer left over!

Nice report, you've covered it well.

Maniac

rebmeM LD82
Regular User
People were walking out with whatever they could find, including one of the Elsens!!

That Elsen was missing long before the recent opening of the place. If you think about it, instead of the place being open and more people having a chance to see it, you've rather selfishly now prevented that in the name of 'preserving' the place which actually ends up having the opposite effect because it'll now just sit there rotting away, they'll never ever do anything with the place. Bravo.

Kidney

Weirdy Beardy
28DL Full Member
That Elsen was missing long before the recent opening of the place. If you think about it, instead of the place being open and more people having a chance to see it, you've rather selfishly now prevented that in the name of 'preserving' the place which actually ends up having the opposite effect because it'll now just sit there rotting away, they'll never ever do anything with the place. Bravo.

In my defence at the time I didn't know the guy I was talking to was part of the heritage group

I did see loads taking stuff out Monday but I can't fault you on your comment mate and you are right. But at the other end of the scale it would probably be stripped bare and then torched eventually then there would of been nothing left to see. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Nicely done, covered this well. Well lite, in spite of everything light wise and you really shows the place off. :D
Kicking myself over this one. I heard it was open bank holiday Monday via another urbexer, I had plans for the following few days, so completely missed my chance. God damn it. :mad:

Jorwal

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nicely done, covered this well. Well lite, and really shows the place off. :D
Kicking myself over this one. I heard it was open bank holiday Monday via another urbexer, I had plans for the following few days, so completely missed my chance. God damn it. :mad:
Haha you should’ve known it would be gone quickly, I was out the door withing 15 minutes of hearing it was open ;)

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Haha you should’ve known it would be gone quickly, I was out the door withing 15 minutes of hearing it was open ;)

I know, I should of made an excuse and gone, 2 days running mt friend checked it and it was open, too slow :mad: me not him lol. I just hope he went.