Web
Analytics
Report - - Holmfirth ROC Post- Yorkshire Group | ROC Posts | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Holmfirth ROC Post- Yorkshire Group

M

mini

Visited the Holmfirth ROC post yesterday. My first one and although most of the equipment was missing i really enjoyed it, want to see more now ;) .
Apparently this one is a master post.

The post had some some damage around the hatch and what i think is the Ground Zero mounting plate had broken off and someone had placed it on top of the hatch lock.

heres some piccys, mobile phone one though :( , id forgotten to charge the camera battery again :eek:

DSC00337.jpg

DSC00316.jpg

DSC00315.jpg

DSC00336.jpg

DSC00335.jpg

DSC00340.jpg

DSC00331.jpg

DSC00328.jpg

DSC00327.jpg

DSC00326.jpg

DSC00325.jpg

DSC00324.jpg