real time web analytics
Report - - Holton Heath Lab and cordite factory | Military Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Holton Heath Lab and cordite factory

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Rainman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey everyone i know this place has been done to death but i need to make a post here some time or another :)

so here we go ready?

i met members mindtricks and whereismycat in the layby up the road at 9am had a chat and then made our way inside the cordite factory.
after a few mins inside we started to come accross the the bunkers and tunnels and had a great time looking round and chatting away like we had known each other for years even tho we had just met for the first time.
whereismycat took the lead and found alot of stuff for us to look at and take photos of. this was my 2nd time inside there, the first time i was inside i took a nasty fall and had to leave fast for a&e lol
this time i watched my footing and took it easy ;)
after about an hour of finding everything we wanted to see we made our way back to the cars and drove over to the lab.
i knew a way inside but im too fat to fit in it lol so i let my 2 new friends go in and look about while i stood outside playing with my camera and messing about while the dog walkers looked at me maybe thinking if i had broken out of a nut house.
after 20 mins mindtricks and whereismycat came out and we walked round to the front, soon after w found a way inside that even i could get in and they made sure i got in :) now thats friendship in my books.
i was soon inside myself and running round like a school kid, i took as many photos as i could while i was there as i doubt ill go back now.
the reason were posting this after everyone has done it is the fact we want ppl to see were the real deal and are trying our best but due to family life work and money we cant do too much but will do our best toget some new ones soon

i want to take this time to say thankyou to d@ywalker for the support i have been given over the last few months,, really means alot m8 thankyou for giving me a chance

below is a few photos i took that day

IMG_17026.jpg

IMG_17032.jpg

IMG_17036.jpg

IMG_71039.jpg

IMG_71044.jpg

IMG_70515.jpg

me messing around waiting outside the lab

IMG_17082.jpg

IMG_71098.jpg

IMG_71100.jpg

IMG_71102.jpg