real time web analytics
Horus on BBC Radio Berkshire | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Horus on BBC Radio Berkshire

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Camera Shy

Old enough to know better
Regular User
So i don't have to listen through all 3 hours, about when is your piece on mate ?

No worries found it......

sageman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
well done certainly made us look better than that nob who owns that manor

toby

Armchair warrior
28DL Full Member
Well done mate. I was on live BBC Radio Manchester once at 8am, debating the existence of UFOs (i.e., bollocks) with UFOlogist Jenny Randles. Live radio is not easy for non-pros. I still wake up in the middle of the night sweating.

magpie

TH3 D4RKS1D3
Banned
just listened now Horus, good stuff there mate! chuffed you got your points across & pleased you covered that we just document the places we visit, puts a few people int their place claiming we 'break in & steal stuff'. Thanks mate.....

AJ

AJ
28DL Full Member
Hooooooorus!

8465043205_2ef7e28d44_b.jpg

The Guard Dog

Slightly older… still bites
28DL Full Member
I thought you sounded pretty good mate and being a radio presenter myself. I think personally you are cut out for the radio business so drop an email.

Horus

Butt Wipe
28DL Full Member
Hooooooorus!

8465043205_2ef7e28d44_b.jpg

just waiting for some fucker to comment on that, trust it to be you :p:

I thought you sounded pretty good mate and being a radio presenter myself. I think personally you are cut out for the radio business so drop an email.

I may of sounded ok, (minus the non English words) but you should of seen me in the room, I was a nervous wreck :D

Who has read this thread (Total: 5) View details