real time web analytics
How to get started | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

How to get started

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

TeunM

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey guys,

so since today I'm a member of this forum and for a while now I've been wondering what would be a good choice for a starting location.
Anybody who might have a tip for a nice (not too heavily guarded) location? I know location sharing isn't something to take too lightly and I respect that but I'd love to get into the community
and I'd love to make a report of my own! I live in the Netherlands but basically most of Belgium is reachable and Germany too as long as it's not too far from the border.

If you can give me a hint to a location or a solid strategy to find a location on my own you'd really make my week!
Thanks in advance,
Teun M

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
Welcome to the site, I'm afraid I can't help with locations but it will be nice to see what you've done over there.
There used to be a big tower block in Amsterdam but it's been redeveloped now and that's about all I know.

TeunM

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome to the site, I'm afraid I can't help with locations but it will be nice to see what you've done over there.
There used to be a big tower block in Amsterdam but it's been redeveloped now and that's about all I know.

I'm gonna go see what the internet says about that, thanks!

mockney reject

Staff member
Welcome to 28DL

Best thing if you want to start is to just have a look around where you live, failing that just google for the word derelict and then a few local areas.

Once you get a hang on searching for stuff it becomes second nature :)

There's a huge amount of stuff in Belgium, type it into the search box up on the top right of the forum and fill your boots

TeunM

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome to 28DL

Best thing if you want to start is to just have a look around where you live, failing that just google for the word derelict and then a few local areas.

Once you get a hang on searching for stuff it becomes second nature :)

There's a huge amount of stuff in Belgium, type it into the search box up on the top right of the forum and fill your boots
I actually found two amazing locations in belgium on maps today! an old coal factory and a steel factory. I'll be heading there maybe already next weekend and I'm psyched to get my first report out there!
I'm gonna try the derelict thing too!