real time web analytics
Report - - Huntercombe Hospital, Taplow - October 2023 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Huntercombe Hospital, Taplow - October 2023

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
What is NP? Perhaps I’m more of a newbie than I thought haha??
Ah sorry, NP is Non Public, its a separate area where only yellow names, mods & admin can see. As its your post you will also be able to see it. It keeps it out of the public eye as this is a public forum, with many many lurkers. Just draw up your report, then message a mod or admin saying you have a NP report to post and they will do it or guide you. Hope this helps :thumb

Eggwizzy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ah sorry, NP is Non Public, its a separate area where only yellow names, mods & admin can see. As its your post you will also be able to see it. It keeps it out of the public eye as this is a public forum, with many many lurkers. Just draw up your report, then message a mod or admin saying you have a NP report to post and they will do it or guide you. Hope this helps :thumb
Ah thanks for explaining! It does help indeed!This one is certainly fresh as hell so perhaps should have gone there first!

Last edited by a moderator:

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Ah thanks for explaining! It does help indeed!This one is certainly fresh as hell so perhaps should have gone there first!
I think it should have, but its out now seen by 83 members but probably 100s of lurkers. It would of gotten out eventually, they always do. But we live and learn. Just a heads up for any future bangers you find :)

Tbason

28DL Member
28DL Member
Watch out for the coppers! Response time is fairly quick as there is a station nearby. Even though they don’t seem to respond to actual crimes these days…
You’re not wrong, they don’t seem to do much anymore, I don’t suppose you’d be free for a chat off the public forum to share some insight, things to avoid, good routes to take ect?

Shamus

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Wow not bad, I’ve been keeping an eye on this as I’m very local to it nice to see it’s accessible might give it a try in the next couple of weeks!

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
We havent been yellow for years lol

Shamus

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah we went through a gap in the fence, near some sheds etc, then walked out into the main courtyard and saw all the cameras and a Ford fiesta security car.. then saw 2 angry security guards lol

carpy84

28DL Member
28DL Member
Yeah we went through a gap in the fence, near some sheds etc, then walked out into the main courtyard and saw all the cameras and a Ford fiesta security car.. then saw 2 angry security guards lol
Same way I went it’s not breaking and entering . I was in my own not joking my heart rate was pumping 😂 think I’m to old lol . Still gonna have a look again soon watch this space

Who has read this thread (Total: 340) View details