real time web analytics
Report - - Huntercombe Hospital, Taplow - October 2023 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Huntercombe Hospital, Taplow - October 2023

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

UEoli

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Jeez this place is difficult to get into. Everywhere I went were those stupid 3 legged 360 cctv things and no matter how hard I crept or snuck, I could not evade them. So I hurried out of there. Can someone tell me, is there a camera operator operating those 3 legged 360 cameras???

Shamus

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I found a hole in the fence on the road, and I can confirm that security are on site so I was quick to leave and don’t think I’ll be going back, they seem to be in the actual main building aswell which also has a bunch of cameras

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Jeez this place is difficult to get into. Everywhere I went were those stupid 3 legged 360 cctv things and no matter how hard I crept or snuck, I could not evade them. So I hurried out of there. Can someone tell me, is there a camera operator operating those 3 legged 360 cameras???

They are usually motion activated and then someone in a control room looks at the footage if an alarm goes off, to decide whether it's a false alarm or they need to send someone out. If security are based in the building as has been eluded to above, chances are it's them who would be alerted.

UEoli

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I don't know if I'll be coming back, this place is extremely hard to pass through and it's a bit far from me. I had to climb up a tree and jump over the very tall spikey fence. The person who posted this report must be a spiderman or something.

Shamus

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
lol how come there’s literally a fence near the road that’s broken I passed it yesterday evening

Eggwizzy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We probably took different entrances then. I came from the back where the fields are.

This is the way I originally got in. It took a lot of reccy to figure out a route that would not set off the bots and a decent level of climbing to get in

UEoli

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This is the way I originally got in. It took a lot of reccy to figure out a route that would not set off the bots and a decent level of climbing to get in
Wait what? I thought the bots were cameras, they are sensors instead??????

Eggwizzy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Wait what? I thought the bots were cameras, they are sensors instead??????

I think they are cameras but have Infra Red sensors in too

If something sets off the infra red, then it will shoot the images to a CCTV control centre and alert them, in this case the on site security man

UEoli

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I think they are cameras but have Infra Red sensors in too

If something sets off the infra red, then it will shoot the images to a CCTV control centre and alert them, in this case the on site security man
What's the range of the infra red? Or how far away were u from them?

UEoli

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thank u for the suggestion. All the questions I was going about them are now answered

amelieevedillsworth

28DL Member
28DL Member
hi,
i was in huntercombe maidenhead for two years. fairly recently actually.. 2021 i left. this is what haunts me. i am so grateful that u have done this for me, because i always imagine what it could be like and omigod idk if it’s any worse or better but it is… my friend died in that place. i was abused there and this doesn’t feel wrong or weird. it feels exactly right for the type of place it was. it was beautiful. more beautiful than your pictures could convey. the gardens and this manor were where i grew up. it was home. it was terrifying. this is perfect

Who has read this thread (Total: 340) View details