real time web analytics
Report - - Hunting Butts Tunnel & Rolling Stock, Gloucestershire. May 2021 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Hunting Butts Tunnel & Rolling Stock, Gloucestershire. May 2021

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

RXQueen

T-Rex Urbex
28DL Full Member
Live right near here, the local heritage railway folks get very upset every-time photos crop up on fb here lol. It has become a bit of a local hotspot though, so I can't blame them really. Nice photos though, doesn't look like it's really changed much since I went in 2017.
If you don’t want people nosing at things, secure it. Sorry local heritage but if it’s wide open people will look

westernsultan

Banned
Banned
If you don’t want people nosing at things, secure it. Sorry local heritage but if it’s wide open people will look
If people just looked or took pictures heritage railways would not have so many problems including vandalism, theft or damage. I think personally that the rise in social media and the lack of basic manners such as it belongs to the heritage railway, so please treat with respect have spoilt it for genuine people who just want to have a look.

RXQueen

T-Rex Urbex
28DL Full Member
If people just looked or took pictures heritage railways would not have so many problems including vandalism, theft or damage. I think personally that the rise in social media and the lack of basic manners such as it belongs to the heritage railway, so please treat with respect have spoilt it for genuine people who just want to have a look.
Tis true. Sadly

Wally_urbex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Exactly that. V
Most trains are surplus on herratige lines, I never had any issues with this on fb
Ahh ur lucky mate. I got a lot of grief from the train geeks. Not abandoned etc etc. Theve clearly been there for quite some time and probably will be there for quite some. Can't please everyone though

RXQueen

T-Rex Urbex
28DL Full Member
Exactly that. V

Ahh ur lucky mate. I got a lot of grief from the train geeks. Not abandoned etc etc. Theve clearly been there for quite some time and probably will be there for quite some. Can't please everyone though
hav the train geeks been to see them and take photos I wonder

NetskyMusic

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Live right near here, the local heritage railway folks get very upset every-time photos crop up on fb here lol. It has become a bit of a local hotspot though, so I can't blame them really. Nice photos though, doesn't look like it's really changed much since I went in 2017.
How were you able to get down to the tracks? When I went to look around, it was just wooden fence and brambles. And the farmer who owns the farm at the top of the hill was staring at me quite a bit.

RXQueen

T-Rex Urbex
28DL Full Member
How were you able to get down to the tracks? When I went to look around, it was just wooden fence and brambles. And the farmer who owns the farm at the top of the hill was staring at me quite a bit.
Back of the farm and a small fence

Who has read this thread (Total: 344) View details