real time web analytics
Report - - Huskisson Dock Office And Transit Shed, Revisit With Added Tank Farm (Liverpool, Dec 2020) | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Huskisson Dock Office And Transit Shed, Revisit With Added Tank Farm (Liverpool, Dec 2020)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

dave

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Brilliant stuff as usual just loving the old signage too. I'm only sorry i live on the opposite side of the country still thanks for bringing it to us in the form of excellent reports.

urbanchemist

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I'm not convinced you would need planning permission as it is owned by Peel Ports and they could easily knock down this building as part of their development of the port. Here is their link with several bullet points to expand if you haven't already done so. https://www.peelports.com/port-locations/liverpool
Peel don't have immunity from planning regulations.
Not that I care if they have permission or not, but planning documents sometimes contain useful information e.g. heritage assessments etc.

Robel67

28DL Member
28DL Member
Great pictures, i worked there as a cargo inspector from 83 - 92, great to see these pics, I remember that shed bursting with cargo

Who has read this thread (Total: 280) View details