Web
Analytics
Report - - ICI Winnington, Mar'07 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - ICI Winnington, Mar'07

L

Lizard Basher

went to the ol' ICI factory after we went to Stamford Lodge. Was a nice wee journey n stopped for a Pub Lunch! I drive past this most days as i work in Northwich so always wanted to go there..

All the fence holes have now been refenced so had to find an alternative route (dont worry i didnt destroy anything!)

Heres the pics.

DSCF0096.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0006.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

DSCF0101.jpg

DSCF0102.jpg

DSCF0103.jpg

DSCF0104.jpg

DSCF0107.jpg

DSCF0116.jpg

DSCF0114.jpg

DSCF0115.jpg

this was my first time :gay n i ad a really good day.. i have to say i have got a taste for it now :)